Episode 153: Beth Nydick | Publicity StrategistMay 16, 2022
“When you're actually honest with yourself and you can see where your trauma and lessons come from, and you can get that out of the way, then being yourself is much easier.”
Beth Nydick is a former TV producer and New Jersey-based publicity and business strategist expert who develops entrepreneurs and media personalities, to go from “Undiscovered'' to Unforgettable”.
Beth’s 20+ years of media experience and her own TV cocktail segments, make her the perfect professional to take your business to the next level.
Beth is also the co-author of the top-rated cookbook Clean Cocktails: Righteous Recipes for the Modern Mixologist.
Today’s episode is sponsored by:
- Together Women Rise is dedicated to ensuring that every woman and girl has the opportunity to live freely, pursue her dreams, and reach her full potential. We are a powerful community of women and allies engaged in learning, giving, and community building. Visit TogetherWomenRise.org to learn more and join us!
- Picked Cherries’ social podcasting app is the destination for the best podcast listening experience for all listeners. Download the app for FREE on Google Play and the App Store. Share podcasts like never before with Picked Cherries. Learn more at PickedCherries.com.
Find Us Online!
- Website: iamJulietHahn.com
- Instagram: @iamjuliethahn
- Twitter: @iamjuliethahn
- LinkedIn: Juliet Hahn
- FB: @iamjuliethahn
- Fireside: Juliet Hahn
- Clubhouse: @iamjuliethahn
- YouTube: Juliet Hahn
My focus is entirely on helping you follow your passion, even when you feel like you've got stuck in crazy town. There is a way out, its me helping you. You don't have to ditch everything in your life that is making you feel overwhelmed and stuck, you just need some help to navigate it.
WHEN YOU FOLLOW YOUR PASSION YOU WILL NATURALLY ENRICH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE