Episode 105 Rerun: Liza Huber | EntrepreneurJul 31, 2022
Listen to the rerun of one of our favorite episodes of Your Next Stop featuring Entrepreneur Liza Huber.
Liza Huber is an entrepreneur, award-winning cookbook author, wife, mom of 4 and CEO & Founder of Sage Spoonfuls, a popular line of mealtime must-haves for babies and families. Sage Spoonfuls is available at major stores nationwide and is one of the most trusted brands for kids feeding products. Liza was featured in Forbes.com's "Female Entrepreneurs Rocking The World" series.
Find Liz here:
“It's important to leave ourselves open, because life just happens.” - Liza Huber
Today’s episode is sponsored by:
- Together Women Rise is dedicated to ensuring that every woman and girl has the opportunity to live freely, pursue her dreams, and reach her full potential. We are a powerful community of women and allies engaged in learning, giving, and community building. Visit TogetherWomenRise.org to learn more and join us!
- Picked Cherries’ social podcasting app is the destination for the best podcast listening experience for all listeners. Download the app for FREE on Google Play and the App Store. Share podcasts like never before with Picked Cherries. Learn more at PickedCherries.com.
Find Us Online!
- Website: iamJulietHahn.com
- Instagram: @iamjuliethahn
- Twitter: @iamjuliethahn
- LinkedIn: Juliet Hahn
- FB: @iamjuliethahn
- Fireside: Juliet Hahn
- Clubhouse: @iamjuliethahn
- YouTube: Juliet Hahn
My focus is entirely on helping you follow your passion, even when you feel like you've got stuck in crazy town. There is a way out, its me helping you. You don't have to ditch everything in your life that is making you feel overwhelmed and stuck, you just need some help to navigate it.
WHEN YOU FOLLOW YOUR PASSION YOU WILL NATURALLY ENRICH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE