Episode 152: Gina DiStefano | Founder and CEO of DiStefano GroupMay 02, 2022
“Anything worth doing starts with being scared. With that excitement and that fire in your belly, comes insane fear and doubt. The difference is you got to push through and just keep going.”
A true visionary, Gina has spent the last 25 years committed to getting her personal and professional life aligned. Her diverse background includes working for Fortune 500 companies, running her own successful consulting firm for over a decade, branding and scaling national and local companies. Gina tirelessly works on making herself better so she can be of more value to the world. Her areas of expertise include executive-level business development coaching, hiring and retention, cultural refinement and improvement, operational efficiency, accountability training, public speaking, and branding.
Outside of her professional career, she also thrives. As a single mother of two boys, Gina finds much of her peace and happiness within her home. By consciously surrounding herself with mindfulness and meditation she is able to remain grounded and focused on the magical parts of life that are often overlooked in today’s chaotic world. For the most part…
Visit the DiStefano Group at DiStefanoGroup.com. Follow through on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Today’s episode is sponsored by:
- Together Women Rise is dedicated to ensuring that every woman and girl has the opportunity to live freely, pursue her dreams, and reach her full potential. We are a powerful community of women and allies engaged in learning, giving, and community building. Visit TogetherWomenRise.org to learn more and join us!
- Picked Cherries’ social podcasting app is the destination for the best podcast listening experience for all listeners. Download the app for FREE on Google Play and the App Store. Share podcasts like never before with Picked Cherries. Learn more at PickedCherries.com.
Find Us Online!
- Website: iamJulietHahn.com
- Instagram: @iamjuliethahn
- Twitter: @iamjuliethahn
- LinkedIn: Juliet Hahn
- FB: @iamjuliethahn
- Fireside: Juliet Hahn
- Clubhouse: @iamjuliethahn
- YouTube: Juliet Hahn
Go to YNS Live with NFL Thread PIVOT feat. Joe and Bri Barksdale
Go back to YNS Live with NFL Thread PIVOT Debut
My focus is entirely on helping you follow your passion, even when you feel like you've got stuck in crazy town. There is a way out, its me helping you. You don't have to ditch everything in your life that is making you feel overwhelmed and stuck, you just need some help to navigate it.
WHEN YOU FOLLOW YOUR PASSION YOU WILL NATURALLY ENRICH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE