Episode 154: Meghan Donovan | Founder & Creator of Wit & Whimsy and Paris, PerfectedMay 23, 2022
“When you do something that you are passionate about, it's truly the most fulfilling type of work you do.”
“I hope in life everyone can find the place that can make them feel at peace, inspired, happy, joyful, and truly fulfilled. I think that should be what you're seeking in life.”
Meghan Donovan is the author of lifestyle site Wit & Whimsy and Paris, Perfected. She has traveled to Paris more than anywhere else in the world. Meghan first visited Paris as a child and fell in love with the City of Lights only to return over the years before living there for four months in 2005.
Nowadays, she travels every year from her home in New York to Paris to scope out the city’s best-hidden gems, newest restaurants, favorite haunts for locals, and more.
Meghan created Paris, Perfected to share the best of Paris with her clients. Whether you’re visiting Paris for the first time, have been many times, or have special, specific requests for your upcoming trip, Meghan will work closely with you to ensure you get the very best recommendations for your time in Paris.
With over 300 trips booked since July 2019 and glowing testimonials to boot - Paris, Perfected is the way to experience Paris at its best.
Today’s episode is sponsored by:
- Together Women Rise is dedicated to ensuring that every woman and girl has the opportunity to live freely, pursue her dreams, and reach her full potential. We are a powerful community of women and allies engaged in learning, giving, and community building. Visit TogetherWomenRise.org to learn more and join us!
- Picked Cherries’ social podcasting app is the destination for the best podcast listening experience for all listeners. Download the app for FREE on Google Play and the App Store. Share podcasts like never before with Picked Cherries. Learn more at PickedCherries.com.
Find Us Online!
- Website: iamJulietHahn.com
- Instagram: @iamjuliethahn
- Twitter: @iamjuliethahn
- LinkedIn: Juliet Hahn
- FB: @iamjuliethahn
- Fireside: Juliet Hahn
- Clubhouse: @iamjuliethahn
- YouTube: Juliet Hahn
Go back to YNS Live with Tammy Pescatelli
My focus is entirely on helping you follow your passion, even when you feel like you've got stuck in crazy town. There is a way out, its me helping you. You don't have to ditch everything in your life that is making you feel overwhelmed and stuck, you just need some help to navigate it.
WHEN YOU FOLLOW YOUR PASSION YOU WILL NATURALLY ENRICH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE